Learn to draw Portraits with charcoal at online Introduction to Portrait course with live tuition.

Some wonderful charcoal portraits were produced by my students at the Introduction to Portrait online art course. The charcoal was a new medium for many of them, and they gradually discovered some very good qualities of this material. Many of them liked the freedom of expression using the charcoal and the ability to make changes quickly using this medium. Also, the charcoal allowed them to achieve great tonal gradations and…

Read and view more imagesLearn to draw Portraits with charcoal at online Introduction to Portrait course with live tuition.

Great drawings of dogs created by students from Magic Wool Art and Craft Studio in Kidderminster

You can tell how much these people like dogs by looking at their artwork! These successful sketches and long term drawings were created by my students. What a variety of different styles and techniques! I am so pleased with their achievement. My online fundamental art skills course via zoom has recently finished, and I am so happy to share my learners’ efforts with you. I would like to wish my…

Read and view more imagesGreat drawings of dogs created by students from Magic Wool Art and Craft Studio in Kidderminster

Successful portraits achieved at the online Introduction to Portrait  art course with live tuition

I am so proud of my students’ achievement in the online Introduction to Portrait course. These lovely portraits of Valentina have been recently produced by my learners. I am so pleased that my ladies really enjoyed working on their portraits, carefully observing the proportions and showing the personality of Valentina. I am happy to share their efforts with you. Look forward to seeing my learners next Wednesday. For more information…

Read and view more imagesSuccessful portraits achieved at the online Introduction to Portrait  art course with live tuition

Lovely animal drawings created at online Fundamental Art Skills course with West Midlands Artist Raya Brown

Really beautiful sketches and drawings of animals created by my students at the online Fundamental Art Skills course level 2 with live tuition. My learners demonstrated good skills using a range of materials- pastels, graphite pencils and fineliners. These are really good studies showing the texture fur and 3-dimensional qualities. I am so proud to share these work with you. I look forward to seeing my students again this Thursday.…

Read and view more imagesLovely animal drawings created at online Fundamental Art Skills course with West Midlands Artist Raya Brown

Introduction to Portrait online art course with Worcestershire artist Raya Brown

Introduction to Portrait online art course is going really well with my students carefully studying facial features and proportions of a head. Their analytical drawing skills are growing. These skills are very important in learning the art of portraiture, and I always say : ‘Do not just copy what you see, but try to understand what you see and put your thoughts on paper’. So, my students are encouraged to…

Read and view more imagesIntroduction to Portrait online art course with Worcestershire artist Raya Brown

Watercolour course for beginners in Kidderminster Worcestershire

Watercolour course for beginners in Kidderminster Worcestershire is starting soon. Limited places available. Watercolour Art Course for beginners and more experienced amateur artists.   10-week Face-to-Face course.  Fridays 10am- 1pm. Cost £19 a week.  Total cost £190 Starting Friday 23rd of July.  Learn how to use the beautiful, transparent medium of watercolour. You are invited to join a group of enthusiastic like minded people to study Watercolour painting in relaxed and friendly atmosphere…

Read and view more imagesWatercolour course for beginners in Kidderminster Worcestershire

Painting Autumn in watercolour at Art classes in Kidderminster Worcestershire

Exciting Watercolour class for beginners at Magic Wool Art and Craft studio in Kidderminster, Worcestershire this week. My adult students were learning how  to paint Autumn still lifes, colour mixing and watercolour techniques. The beautiful Autumn leaves  and fruit inspired us to create these work. I am very pleased with their achievement.  Well done!   Look forward to our next class next Monday. Yours Raya x

Read and view more imagesPainting Autumn in watercolour at Art classes in Kidderminster Worcestershire