Following the successful Felt making course in the summer at Kidderminster Carpet Museum we are starting a new Felt making course in September!
The museum kindly exhibited the students’work which they made with artist Raya Brown during the Felt making classes.
Felt making course at Kidderminster Carpet Museum
Starting Thursday 24th of September
(10- week course for beginners)
- Join us to explore the ancient method of felt making with a professional Artist and Felt Maker Raya Brown.
- Enjoy the unique tactile and therapeutic experience working with natural fibres such as wool, silk, etc.
- Learn wet felting and needle felting technique.
- Explore qualities of British wool working with fleeces
- Design and make beautiful felted gifts- Felted Mobile Phone case, Felt bracelet, Nuno felted purse/make-up bag and a Table Runner.
Cost of a 10- week course is £80 + materials