Watercolour Art Course for beginners and more experienced amateur artists.
14-week course. Mondays 6pm-9pm
Starting in September. Cost: £15 a week.
You are invited to join a group of enthusiastic like minded people to study Watercolour painting in relaxed and friendly atmosphere of Magic Wool Art and Craft Studio. Guided by a professional Artist Raya Brown you will receive step-by-step instructions and individually tailored tuition, inspired by Raya’s watercolour demonstrations and her own work.
What is included:
- Learning about materials and equipment
- Studying colour mixing and colour wheel
- Exploring some watercolour techniques
- Experimenting with different textures and washes
- Learning to paint from observation and portray depth and space
- Studying old and contemporary masters of watercolour
The subjects covered:
- Still life painting
- Floral painting
- Animal painting
- Landscape painting