‘Portrait’ online art course via zoom in Worcestershire.
‘ Portrait’ Intermediate Level course – 10-week Interactive online Art course with live Tuition. (Prior experience in Portrait drawings is recommended)
Cost £15 a week. (Total cost £150)
Thursdays 6pm-9pm Starting 29th of October.
This is a brilliant interactive online course via Zoom for those who are eager to learn how to draw beautiful Portraits in a virtual classroom environment and develop their artistic skills further. This is a great chance for everyone to observe professional artist’s demonstrations, ask questions and socialise with like-minded people. The course is suitable for the students with prior experience in Portrait drawing.
The course will teach you how to capture likeness and show feelings and emotions in your Portraits. You will have a chance to explore your creativity using various materials, such as pastels, charcoal and graphite as well as different techniques, including collage. You will develop your observational skills further and study Portraits created by famous artists. You will receive plenty of individual help being guided and inspired by a professional Artist and Tutor Raya Brown. Small groups of learners and clear step-by-step instructions are guaranteed. Visual resources and recordings of online classes will be provided.
During the course you will:
- Learn how to draw Portraits at difficult angles
- Learn to draw Portraits of children
- Find out how to create Portrait silhouettes
- Explore Art of Caricature
- Lean how to capture likeness and show feelings and emotions in your Portraits
- Learn how to draw hands and draw portraits of people with their hands
- Study Portrait composition in-depth
- Explore form and colour theory
- Study other artists’ Portraits and explore a range of styles, approaches and techniques
- Learn how to create interesting backgrounds for your Portraits
- Continue exploring charcoal, graphite, chalk pastels, fineliner, mixed media and collage techniques in more depth
- Develop you own artistic style and use your ideas to create some expressive portraits